Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

very basic skincare products I have currently

Last post I have mentioned that the I have to purchase new skincare products to replaced those are spoil due to my careless.

Currently I have only 3 products for my daily skincare routine. Day and night will be the same. 







Due to limited budget and I have out of ideas what products should I get, so I just simply purchased for temporary usage, at least now must have something to apply on face for protection and supply. 

1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost clear lotion (toner): around rm28~rm30 (150ml) (was under promotion)
2. Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexiamic Acid serum: RM59 (30ml)
3. Laneige basic line balancing emulsion-sensitive skin type: RM110 (120ml)

I never use any products from Laneige before, I happened to purchased this was because I was went to Sephora, and I saw this brand then I remember that many people say this is a good brand, so I tried their tester. I do not have much thoughts when trying it out, I just know that the ingedients used in this products are not bad, even it is quite pricey, but after I compare to Skinfood or other brand, this product is still worthy than other with the price tag. 
I go for the sensitive type because it does has the most light consistency compared to the other emulsions that designed for other skin types (I have combination oily skin), and this formula without parabens, alcohol, colors, and fragrances. I think this is the most safe to used as I am not so sure how good is this brand, and I also worry break out if used the wrong 1. 

Naruko apple seed serum, I super like it. loL.. after some times of using it, I will do a reviews on these products. 

ps: i seriously bankrupt after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment